รีวิวซีรีย์ Sweet Home สวีทโฮม ที่รวมความปราถนาและสิ้นหวังของเหล่ามนุษย์!!
Sweet Home สวีทโฮม Manghwa horror the most famous work from the label “Naver” to the original Korean series Netflix. Acclaimed director Lee Eung-Bok to take care.
Synopsis: Cha Hyun Soo, a high school student It was a suppressed child who lost his entire family in a car accident. Causing him to move into the apartment by himself Until one day he thought of suicide. But then, an unexpected event happened A mysterious epidemic has spread throughout the world.And transformed everyone into a monster with unique strength It looks like Cha Hyun Soo is also infected. The residents of this apartment must work together to find a way to survive the monsters outside !!
- The make-up work for the actor is very good. This bleeding scene is the best.
- The actor’s performance is very good, casting the actors are very suitable for the roles that have been received.
- CG, buildings, houses are made to be very smooth.
- There is a story that is very different from the Manghwa. Makes newness from the story for those who read it befor.
- The sound effects are very good. (But misused).
- The CG is too wasteful. A lot of things use too much CG. And the monsters themselves can move without gliding.
- Cutting scenes back and forth too often Too many collisions of events lead to a lack of emotion.
- Adding sound effects that do not match the situation within the story And there is too little background noise.
- The highlight of the story disappeared. It turns out that the title at the selling point of this story has disappeared.
- Making a movie theme from a thriller into a full survival Making the fans not happy. อ่านต่อ